5/8-5/12 Weekly Work Log

Session Number: 5
Week Number: 7
Total Estimated Hours Contributed this Week: 7
What is/was your overall goal for this week? My goal was to finish editing our film and to get it completed for the potential film competition entry.

Work Tasks

Date Task Description Time Spent  Was / Were your choices and work Best Practices? Why? 
5/8 Compiled footage and uploaded it to Google Drive 20 Min As it was overall easier to edit at home, I uploaded all of our footage to the drive and compressed it into a zip file.
5/9 Slideshow/Edit film 60 Min Began editing our film so it could be completed on time.
5/10 Finish editing 180 Min Edited at home on my own time, finished color correction, various audio edits, transitions, etc. Film complete.
5/11 Watch films and vote for films 60 Min Watched all the films across the two classes, and voted on the top 3 films for the film competition.
5/12 Work on the production blog post 60 Min I worked on the production blog post because a majority of my time was taken up due to editing our film throughout the week.

Personal Comments (Optional)

Remember reflecting on your own choices and work can help you improve both. Are there any other comments you would like to include for your own reflection? If so, please enter them here: